Roof Equipment Rails
Custom-Designed for Your Setup
Any piece of HVAC equipment is only as good as its installation which means that your roof equipment supports should boast the same quality construction and materials as the expensive units they hold in place. We start with 18-gauge galvanized steel, solid internal bracing, and continuous welded seams. These things are tough, we recently did a bench test and a 14” high support 36” long was able to hold over 7,000lbs!
- 18 gauge galvanized body
- Continuous welded seam
- Wood Nailer
- 24 gauge galvanized cap
- Internal braces 24″ on center
- 14-16 gauge galvanized body
- .063 or .080 aluminum body
- 18 gauge 304 stainless steel body
- 18 gauge 304 stainless steel cap
- Welded 18 gauge galvanized cap
Please download and complete the form linked below to get your roof equipment rails quote.